- Dublin South
- JN -012024-1953904
- Jan 12, 2024
- €90k - €120k
Our Senior Appointments team are partnering exclusively with a global technology organisation based in Dublin South to recruit for the Global Head of Human Resources, a critical role for the business.
The Global Head of HR role is crucial to the business as they navigate a significant but exciting period of transformation. Reporting into C-Suite, and sitting on the executive team, you'll be responsible for providing strategic leadership across all HR functions, whilst driving change management on new initiatives being rolled out across the organisation.
If you have Global experience, have lead a business through a significant period of change and enjoy leading HR projects, this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
Based in Dublin South, with on-site parking and a hybrid work model of 2-3 days in the office. As this is a global role, there will be an element of travel involved so flexibility will be required.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Strategic HR Leadership
- Lead the global HR team, guiding them across all HR functions including but not limited to compensation & benefits, HRIS, TA and performance management
- In line with the businesses overall objectives, develop and execute HR strategies
- Change Management Leadership
- Working closely with leadership, champion and drive change initiatives across the organisation
- Develop change management strategies that align with the business, ensuring high employee engagement
- Communication & Stakeholder Engagement
- Design & implement effective communication strategies, ensuring regular communication to employees throughout the period of transformation to ensure they are both informed and engaged
- Building strong stakeholder relationships globally across the different functions of the organisation, to allow you to influence change
- Training & Development
- Throughout the organisational transformation, continuously review training needs that arise
- Career development is high on the agenda - working with your team to design and delivered targeted developmental plans
- Global Collaboration
- Collaborate with HR teams, leadership, and employees globally to ensure consistency in HR and change management practices
- Metrics & Analysis
- Establish key performance indicators to measure the success of HR and change management initiatives
- Analyse data and feedback to continuously improve processes
- Experience in Senior HR Leadership roles, with a focus in change management
- Global experience is key
- Degree in HR, Organisational Psychology or Business
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Familiarity with virtual collaboration tools and experience in managing remote teams
- Resilient mindset and the ability to navigate ambiguity and complexity
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to connect with individuals at all levels
- Experienced using BambooHR
- Qualification in Coaching would be hugely beneficial
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Director | Business Support, HR, Marketing & Multilingual