- JN -102023-1949210
- Jan 08, 2024
Franchise Sales and Devolopment Manager
As our client is in the midst of an ambitious growth strategy towards 100 stores across the Island of Ireland, a new leadership team is now in place and they are on a journey to revolutionise their brand and need a strong commercial franchise sales leader to help them deliver their franchise sales and development strategy.
This role will be pivotal in establishing a more substantial present in the towns and cities across the Island of Ireland.
About the role
In essence, this role revolves around managing the entire franchisee recruitment process. You will help identify suitable geographic locations and potential franchisees and take them through the franchise recruitment discovery process from the initial qualification call through to them joining the system, ensuring that all candidates are fully armed with all the information and data they need to enable them to make the decision to purchase the franchise, whilst ensuring all candidates meet the brand criteria and values.
You will also be collaborating with the wider team and external partners to uncover insights that will help identify key target locations (down to street level detail) and be process driven to complete the full franchise purchase process to hand-off to the store and operations opening team. You will have a detailed understanding of the Franchise Agreement, be competent to liaise with the legal team and have a meticulous approach to ensure that all details are complete for both our client and the prospective franchisee.
You will be a master of understanding the franchising journey - from achieving new lead generation and conversion targets, to selling new franchise territories and franchise resales across Ireland. You should have an in-depth understanding of the business plan and financial model, credit check candidates and co- ordinate documentation requests and ultimately be able to determine the respective franchisee territory.
Other aspects of the role include (but aren't limited to)
- Contacting all sales leads and franchise enquiries with enthusiasm and knowledge.
- Providing prospective franchisees with brand information.
- Deliver presentations to candidates and take the candidate through the sales process.
- Present the franchise model with passion and knowledge.
- Attend franchise shows, events, and conferences as required.
- Answer questions from candidates relating to the Franchise Agreement.
- Work with marketing to write case studies and e-shots to database and lead generation platforms.
- Attend all team meetings at Head Office in Dublin.
Above all, your role is to grow and convert lead generation opportunities and take suitable candidates into the clients franchising system to allow them to help develop their brand on a national level, whilst growing their business and becoming a successful franchisee within their community.
About the candidate
You're an experienced Franchise Sales & Development Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in leading the strategic growth and development of their brands.
Combining your energy and experience, you'll also be able to show us::
- High emotional intelligence - high levels of self-awareness, ability to adapt communication style to target audience, high emotional resilience and professional maturity.
- Strong commercial & process driven mindset - able to generate leads, disseminate information, identify opportunities and align with potential existing and potential franchisees getting them transitioned into their new store location.
- Lead the development of the growth plan working closely with management, and other stakeholders to create an effective and efficient go-to-market plan.
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of the annual franchise sales & development plan.
- Have a collaborative approach that will engage the wider Regional Franchise Manager team and work collegiately 'on-the-ground' with them.
- Passion and accountability for delivering great outcomes for franchisees.
Knowledge and skills
- 5 years + in franchising sales and development with QSR/F&B businesses, with a detailed understanding of the geography of the Island of Ireland, its cities, towns and key transport infrastructure hubs.
- A current Ireland Drivers Licence and the ability to journey/route plan and work remotely with office attendance one day a week.
- Excellent analytical and problem resolution skills, hands-on with a winning mentality.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Strong ability to impact and influence stakeholders.
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking.
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible, and accurate with an attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management.
- A leader, with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Knowledge of both Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland (GB) legal franchise frameworks.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Established portfolio of franchising contacts and lead generators.
- Degree/equivalent in Sales & Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
Competitive base salary, performance based incentives per lead converted into trading franchisee, fully expensed company car, mobile phone, laptop
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.