- Dublin City Centre
- JN -012024-1953436
- Jan 04, 2024
- €50k - €70k
Morgan McKinley would like to invite applications are invited for the position of Financial Regulation Executive in the Regulation Department of a professional institute client.
Morgan McKinley would like to invite applications are invited for the position of Financial Regulation Executive in the Regulation Department of a professional institute client. Reporting primarily to the Financial Regulation Manager, the successful candidate will be part of a close-knit team dealing with financial and anti-money laundering compliance, inspections, and related regulatory matters.
This is a permanent job working on a hybrid work model of 3 days in the Dublin office per week.
Main Duties & Key Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will carry out the following duties in line with the operational standards and strategic objectives of the Regulation Department, to include:
- Drafting material for and attendance at a variety of regulatory meetings
- Drafting reports for internal cross sectional and inter-departmental information sharing
- Drafting and submission of statutory reports to external bodies
- Maintaining data, statistical analysis and report production relating to anti-money laundering compliance and regulatory investigations
- Assisting with implementation of changes to the IT system
- Such other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Head of Financial Regulation.
Knowledge & Skills:
· A third level qualification (ideally but not confined to) law, business and law, accounting or similar or experience working in a statutory body or a professional regulatory environment.
· Exceptional organisational skills with an ability to multi-task in a high paced setting
· Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams
· An excellent command of written and spoken English.
· A record of success in working on complex matters
· Strong knowledge of and proficiency in various IT systems,
· Experience of stakeholder engagement
· High level of discretion and the corresponding ability to handle sensitive information with integrity.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Manager | Legal Recruitment