EU / Competition / Anti-trust Lawyer
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH767220 Oct 07, 2020 €70k - €90k
Competition lawyers interested in joining a premier practice group in Dublin
A top tier law firm in Dublin is now looking to hire an experienced Competition/Anti-trust lawyer into its Competition and Regulatory practice group. The firm's practice encompasses all aspects of corporate and business law and provides a comprehensive service to a diverse international and domestic client base.
Its enviable client base includes multinational organisations, banks and financial institutions, government departments, State entities and new players in emerging industry sectors.
- Provision of expert legal advice on all aspects of EU Law, Competition and Regulatory matters to clients operating across a broad range of sectors
- Day to day matters will include dominance and cartel cases, merger control law, sectoral regulation, European and Irish competition law compliance, competition law litigation, European state aid rules and public procurement law.
- Qualified Solicitor in Ireland or England & Wales
- Have trained and qualified with a top tier or magic circle law firm in Dublin, London or Brussels
- Excellent academic track record
- Possess a minimum of 1 year's relevant post qualification experience in a Competition law practice group
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to details
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Legal Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4485631