Environmental Health And Safety Manager
- BBBH803138 Apr 01, 2022 Competitive
A great opportunity for an experienced Environmental Health And Safety Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Dublin.
- Legislative and procedural review
- Environmental management including waste control
- Co-ordination of operational risk assessments
- Accident and incident investigation
- Auditing and inspections
- Increasing the safety awareness of all staff through promotion and training
- Emergency response
- Contractor Management
- Design and project management input for new process/chemical/equipment/site builds
- Pandemic controls
- Site security
- Conducting various EHS Training modules with staff (EG Manual Handling and Onboarding)
- Deployment of Wellbeing Programmes
- Involvement in site Sustainability Programme
- Management of EHS resources
The successful applicant will possess the following knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience:
- A Degree (Hons) in a Health & Safety and/or Environmental Discipline
- At least 6 years' experience working within a busy manufacturing and/or pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience of Integrated Management Systems, including ISO 50001.
- Conversant with National and European HSE legislation
- Experience in auditing and inspections
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills are essential. The ability to develop effective relationships with staff at all levels across the organisation.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Understanding on developing training material, coordinate, monitor gaps and deliver training sessions would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills (think outside the box).
- Experience of managing potent substances in a contained environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience managing pandemic controls
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300