- Dublin City Centre
- JN -012024-1955098
- Jan 30, 2024
Tthe core function of the Digital Marketing & Performance Lead is the development, implementation, and performance optimisation of the digital marketing strategy
Our client is one of Ireland's leading retail and SME banks. Their focus is centred on ensuring we deliver what our customers, colleagues, and communities need to be successful.
Reporting to the Head of Brand & Marketing, central to your role is the planning and performance optimisation of insight-led digital communications that bring their purpose to life to drive consideration and gain differentiation in the market and act as powerful proof-points of our client's brand positioning. This role is suited to a highly motivated individual with the necessary digital marketing skills, competencies, and experience to thrive in a fast-paced business environment.
A key focus will be Digital integration across the overall Brand & Marketing strategy across Personal, Lending, and Business Banking. You will utilise your experience in digital marketing and performance to work in partnership with the wider brand and marketing team, customer and business teams, and external agencies to manage the planning, development, and implementation of integrated digital marketing communications aligned to the overall Brand & Marketing Strategy.
Our client is on a mission to transform themselves into a customer-centric organisation, delivering Exceptional Customer Experiences and Sustainable Business Growth. You will be joining a dynamic, experienced, and high performance Brand & Marketing team. They are collaborative and supportive with an inclusive team culture, where you can be at your best and where your contribution is valued and respected.
- Responsibility for the development of digital marketing briefs and plans with a focus on digital channels including Search/PPC, Display, Remarketing, Social & Content media, and owned channels to drive strong brand consideration for sustainable business growth
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of campaigns with the communications and media agencies to deliver on customer and business objectives
- Responsible for driving the overall Marketing Effectiveness Framework; econometrics, media channel efficiencies; conversion rate optimisation; and strategy performance and with a data-driven, continuous improvement to ensure best in class performance and ROI.
- Responsible for conversion rate optimisation through ongoing testing of design/content architecture across owned digital channels and campaign assets.
- Be customer focused leveraging segmentation, insight, and key drivers of trust to develop compelling marketing communications supporting our Brand positioning and bringing their purpose to life.
- Support the marketing specialists to ensure all digital customer communications and media plans are aligned to the overall Brand and Marketing strategy and performance metrics.
- Leading, coaching, and mentoring team of skilled professionals with particular focus on driving high performance, effective cross-functional teamwork work, and accountability.
- Represent the Brand & Marketing management team at various workstreams and governance forums as and when required.
- Ensure the marketing strategy and all communications are within the Bank's risk appetite and regulatory requirements, adhering to governance and Bank processes.
- Educated to Marketing degree level or business-related third-level qualification.
- 3 + years of Digital & Marketing B2C (in-house or media agency) campaign development and performance delivery.
- A successful record of developing and implementing Digital Marketing plans, media plans, and tactics delivering substantial consumer and revenue growth and development.
- Exceptional commercial and marketing acumen with strategic reasoning, analytical, and numeric skills.
- Proven excellence in stakeholder management, communication, and interpersonal skills to drive the brand agenda with effective decision-making and accountability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with creative flair and the ability to explain brand and marketing complexities in simple and compelling terms.
- Experience in developing high-quality content and internal communications.
- Excellent time management and proven ability to meet demanding timelines.
- Highly organised and effective project management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Third-party communications and media agency partner management.
- Sound knowledge on the latest developments in brand, consumer, culture, and media trends.
- Previous experience in Financial Services is an advantage but not essential.
- Ability to work within a team on tightly governed processes in the development of campaigns and procedures in accordance with the consumer protection code and regulatory framework.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.