Derivatives Administrator - Intermediate
- BBBH801400 Dec 09, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley are delighted to be partnering with a leading company in Financial Services located in Dublin , Ireland.
12 month Contract.
- EMEA Loan Services (EMEA LSU) is a specialized team providing accounting custody and middle office solutions for clients investing in bank loans.
- Process all loan trade and lifecycle activity on internal accounting platforms ensuring reconciliation to external counterparts.
- Specific duties include consumption of client trade activity and agent bank lifecycle events, reconciliation of positions to client and agent bank records. Application of cash on payment date. To liaise with client, custodian and agents as required, in respect of all loan positions queries.
- Direct experience dealing in loans is essential.
- 18 months directly relevant experience, preferably within an asset management environment.
- Working knowledge of Wall Street Office, CDO suite or other loan accounting software.
- Good excel skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555