Data Protection Solicitors x 2
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH767620 Oct 07, 2020 €90k - €120k
Two great opportunities for data protection lawyer in a global law firm at junior and senior levels.
A global law firm's Dublin Technology and Data Protection team is now looking to recruit a junior and a senior associate to join its busy practice group. Working with two partners, you will have prior experience in data protection, privacy and/or commercial contracts.
You will be someone who is confident in applying your existing skills and experience but who is also keen to expand their skillset and develop further skills relevant to this practice area.
- Advising on technology-related and data protection matters as part of a Commercial Technology team in a small technology practice group
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts for international and domestic clients in the IT, telecoms, IP, financial services, life sciences, energy and e-commerce sectors
- To advise international clients in relation to issues such as:
- Commercial contracts
- Data protection
- Cyber Security
- Systems Implementation and Development
- Outsourcing and cloud services
- Intellectual property
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Qualified Solicitor or Lawyer admitted in Ireland or England and Wales
- 2-10 years PQE gained in a large or medium-sized law firm
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Legal Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4485631