- Jan 24, 2023
This is an excellent opportunity for an Italian Speaking Customer Service Administrator to work with one of Europe's leading providers of third-party services to the life assurance industry.
Title: Customer Service Administrator - Italian
Salary: €31,000 - €33,000
Hybrid - 3 days in the office
The ideal candidate will work within a team to consistently deliver the expected excellent customer service standards, maintain excellent client relationships and escalate any actions where appropriate within agreed SLAs.
- Complete teamwork within the required SLAs and make sure own work and the overall team meet their daily SLAs
- Deliver a top class customer service to all internal and external customers
- Handle level 1/level 2 queries on a daily basis. Provide telephone support during agreed hours where required. Respond promptly to emails, correspondence, telephone calls and technical queries from clients, distributors and policyholders in Italian
- Quality-check outgoing policyholder documentation and incoming policyholder requests
- Provide support to the Service Coordinator / Team Manager as required
- Responsible for making sure all their work is completed to a high standard
- To identify & escalate errors occurring within the team. To suggest solutions and controls required
- Contribute to the development of service standards and play a part in delivering these standards
- Help implement controlled manual solutions while system functionality is being developed.
- Test and document the operating effectiveness of departmental controls. Adhere to our control framework to a high standard to ensure audit and quality standards are always maintained.
- Experience in a similar working environment or industry
- Experience in Insurance/Finance
- An ability to work in a small flexible team operating to tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong customer service orientation.
- It is essential that the potential jobholder be able to analyse & process requests based on receipt of documentation in Italian
- Problem-Solving and Decision Making
- Communicating and Influencing
- Delivering Superior Customer Satisfaction
- Drive for Results
- Teamwork and Cross-Functional Collaboration
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Multilingual Recruitment