Corporate Solicitor -- Global Firm
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH722963 Dec 06, 2021 €90k - €120k
A global law firm in Dublin is now seeking to recruit an exceptional corporate lawyer from a leading Irish or UK corporate practice with particular expertise in major corporate M&A or private equity.
A global law firm in Dublin is now seeking to recruit an exceptional corporate lawyer from a leading Irish or UK corporate practice with particular expertise in major corporate M&A and/or private equity work.
The Corporate team handles hundreds of M&A transactions each year acting for numerous regional and international corporate and institutional clients.
Working as part of the firm's market leading team, candidates will undertake a broad diet of work that will cover our core Corporate services including:
- Cross-border M&A (public and private), including:
- inception, planning and due diligence
- deal execution
- post-merger integrations
- joint ventures
- growth by alternatives to M&A
- Capital Markets (equity and debt)
- Private Equity
- Investment Funds
- Venture Capital
- Corporate Governance
The ideal candidate will:
- 4-7 years pqe in a Corporate Law dept
- specialise in M&A and/or PE work
- have strong technical skills, ideally with an international awareness and focus to their work
- be able to demonstrate an excellent academic record and the ability to manage more junior lawyers
- be able to create and deliver sustainable, high quality client service whilst also considering client's wider business objectives
- be keen to get involved in business development and help drive the Dublin practice forward
- The Corporate practice group is a truly international practice with an established track record of growth and development. Career prospects for the right candidates are excellent
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Manager | Legal Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4485631