Compliance Operations Specialist
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH801304 Dec 08, 2021 Competitive
A global tech company has recently launched a new digital wallet and is looking for Compliance Operations Specialists to join their team in Dublin.
Do you enjoy solving problems and helping people? Do you have the curiosity to learn, explore and to innovate? If so, our client is keen for you to join their team as a Compliance Operations Specialist, in a full-time contract, with multiple shifts available. They have recently launched their digital wallet and are looking for passionate team players and mission driven professionals to join their team. They are looking for you to join a team who can build a future together that empowers billions of people around the world and who are advocates for their customers globally.
- You are an experienced compliance operation professional with a background including KYC, PEP, EDD, sanctions and transaction monitoring
- You have an understanding of the impact of your decisions on manual review of potential Anti-Money Laundering activity and/or suspicious financial activity across multiple geographies
- You are detail orientated ensuring you effectively review accounts, through a case delivery system, to minimise error and deliver strong quality results
- You are a generous team player by supporting your colleagues cross functionally, providing real time messaging support
- Protect the integrity of the Digital Wallet by providing the highest standards of regulatory compliance
- Be the voice of the customer, where something has gone wrong with the customer experience your priority will be to make the customer whole again and putting solutions in place to prevent this from impacting other customers in the future
- Be an advocate for workflow improvements by working cross functionally to ensure that any feedback/improvements in process are shared with support teams
- You are a mission driven individual who will carry and drive the care culture with your colleagues and within your team
- You have a strong ability to problem solve within an ambiguous environment
- Certificate/Diploma or equivalent experience required
- 12-18 months experience in compliance operations, as SME in more than one workflow: IDV, PEP, EDD, Sanctions and transaction monitoring
- Experience working cross functionally in a global fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the payments industry
- Fluency in English
- Experience with multiple technologies
- Industry certification a plus (CAMS etc.)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Remote Delivery
021 2300 300