Channel Marketing Programme Manager
- BBBH779360 Apr 07, 2021 Competitive
Our client a leading search engine company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for an experienced Channel Marketing Programme Manager to join there team.
The EMEA Channel Marketing team lead strategy development and implementationfor this client through our external retail partners and other channels both online and in physical stores.
We are currently seeking an ambitious and driven professional to support with our mission to make everyone in the world healthier via our partners.
- Dummy samples programme management
- Forecasting, ordering and delivery
- Collaboration with Global team, fortnightly calls
- Instore Merchandising (GTM):
- POP (Point of Purchase) refresh x 2 per year. Spring/ Autumn for NPI.
- Vendor/Project management end to end. Working with creative agencies, logistics partner and manufacturing partner to deliver Channel GTM.
- Collaboration to deliver creative design and implementation
- Retail Staff Training
- EMEA Learning Management system. Course development and roll out.
- Collaborate with International Head of Training to implement training programmes in EMEA.
- DAM (Digital Asset Management) Online Portal Management
- EMEA owner/ POC
- Managing timely upload of assets to support NPI/ GTM
- 5 years+ in marketing/ project management or both
- Project Management experience
- Supplier/ Vendor Management
- Budget tracking and finance
- Cross functional collaboration
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Go to market for devices led organisation
- Retail/ shopper journey experience a plus (Online/ Offline)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Sales & Marketing Recruitment
021 2300 300