Business Strategy Lead Analyst
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH772977 Jan 11, 2021 Competitive
A Global Bank and Financial Services Provider is looking for a Business Strategy Lead to join their team on a 12 month contract.
This is a dynamic and varied role where the successful candidate will be working with senior stakeholders in the business to implement directional strategy on business operations. Day to day activities include;
- Manage all aspects of client service, including planning, prioritizing and organizing projects.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with executives across the business.
- Identify opportunities to add value beyond the scope of formal projects.
- Efficiently solve complex, ambiguous problems/situations.
- Collating documents, analyse data and create reports.
Desired competencies include;
- 6-10 years experience in financial services.
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative capabilities; history of academic and professional excellence and achievement.
- Highly motivated and with enthusiasm for Financial Services industry and desire to master the business.
- Sound working knowledge of financial modeling and can analyze financial statements.
- Highly proficient in MS Powerpoint and Excel.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321556