Accounts Payable Accounts Assistant
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH811356 Mar 30, 2022 Competitive
Call all Accounts Payable and Accounts Assistant for an excellent opportunity with a multinational Architectural giant based in Dublin 4.
You will work as part of the finance team reporting to the Financial Controller and Financial Director you will be responsible for the day to accounts payable activities, working as part of a personable and dynamic team.
Our client prides themselves on being an excellent place to work, ensuring collaboration, inclusion and a great sports and social club.
- Reviewing supplier invoices & issuing for authorisation
- Setting up supplier accounts
- Processing invoices into Quick Books
- Ensuring the correct VAT treatment for invoices across multiple countries
- Preparing & processing monthly, weekly & adhoc. payment runs
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Corresponding with vendors in response to enquiries
- Corresponding with other business functions to resolve queries
- Resolving invoice discrepancies
- Assisting with prepayments, Accruals & Fixed Assets
- Month end AP reports
- Dealing with Auditor queries
- Assisting with projects & process improvements
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Qualification and person specification:
- Minimum of 2-4 years accounts payable experience
- Strong knowledge of debits and credits
- Experience with multicurrency's is advantageous
- Must be a team player
- Can do attitude
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Team Leader | Accounting & Finance, Industry & Commerce