Morgan McKinley is recruiting or a Risk Analyst on behalf of a Top-Tier bank based in Belfast on an initial 12 month contract. The Risk and Control Analyst will be rewarded with a daily rate of up-to
Morgan McKinley is recruiting or a Risk Analyst on behalf of a Top-Tier bank based in Belfast on an initial 12 month contract. The Risk and Control Analyst will be rewarded with a daily rate of £125.
· Assist in the administration of the Global Benchmark Contributions Inventory, including but not limited to the preparation and analysis of presentational material.
· Ownership of the Benchmark Usage Inventory and responsible for working with other stakeholders to maintain the inventory.
· Coordinate and administer the centralised Managers Control Assessment for the global Benchmark Controls.
· Provide cover and assist the Global Benchmarks team with other responsibilities including, but not limited to, the implementation of process and controls for European Benchmark Regulation, updating and enhancing global policies and procedures and remediation efforts in the conduct risk space.
· regulatory, audit, compliance, legal or operational risk backgrounds will be considered.
· experience in delivering change-related projects
· Strong influence management and relationship skills
· Experience of working with colleagues from different businesses, regions and support functions
· Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and "no surprises" approach in communicating issues
· Experience in a controls related role
· Experience with Microsoft Excel
· Excellent communicator (internal and external) with strong attention to detail
· Strong financial skills, analytical skills and problem solving skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Well organised
* Ability to work independently, prioritise and work diligently under pressure
* Experience in working within a large scale and complex organisation
* Strong work ethic, personal initiative and high degree of professionalism
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.