- BBBH798518 Jan 20, 2022 £200 - £225 pd
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Reconciliations Analyst on behalf of a Top Tier bank based in BELFAST on a 12-month contract. The Reconciliations Analyst will be rewarded with a daily rate of up t
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Reconciliations Analyst on behalf of a Top Tier bank based in BELFAST on a 12-month contract. The Reconciliations Analyst will be rewarded with a daily rate of up to £217/day.
YOU MUST BE BASED IN BELFAST OR ABLE TO RELOCATE FOR THIS ROLE.
In terms of roles/responsibilities, the temps would largely be following operational procedures and performing data entry and reconciliation activities tied to sanctions on securities. Strong attention to detail is a must.
- Liaising with relevant Lines of Business and Sanctions Compliance to determine the types of restrictions to be imposed/removed on sanctioned securities and obtaining necessary approvals.
- Reviewing communications and following instructions to impose/remove restrictions on sanctioned securities in centraliseed system(s).
- Coordinating data gathering for unique securities identifiers to support imposition/removal of restrictions on sanctioned securities.
- Reviewing and storing client attestations to help determine applicability of restrictions on sanctioned securities.
- Maintaining and reconciling an inventory of restrictions imposed/removed on sanctioned securities.
- Updating procedures and retaining/storing relevant information for audit purposes.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant - Corporate Accounts
+44 (0)1179 440 600