- JN -012024-1954937
- Jan 26, 2024
Urgent requirement for an available immediately Accounts Payable Specialist with high volume processing experience required for 4-8 weeks in Cork.
This fast paced, high volume role will sit within a global accounts payable team for a period of 4 to 8 weeks.
- Reach individual KPIs and support the wider teams overall objectives ensuring daily targets are met.
- Meet objectives set by management
- Support the development of the business and its culture to reach their desired goals which will include efficiency driven KPIs
- Work with the team manager to identify new solutions to keep the business moving forward.
- Build relationships with key points of contact within the department
- Processing of PO and NON PO invoices in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Effectively support the management of the scanning room & mailbox
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Secondary European Language desired but not essential.
- Minimum 3-5 years Accounts Payable experience, preferably in a high volume processing environment
- Good knowledge of Oracle or SAP or similar integrated software product
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment whilst demonstrating high level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to work off your own initiative but also within a team environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment