- BBBH777957 Apr 01, 2021 €40k - €50k
Are Qualified Accountant interested in making a career in Tax Consultancy? Morgan McKinley are working with a boutique tax firm who are looking for a tax professional to join their team
Morgan McKinley are working with a boutique practice in Cork who are looking for a tax professional to join their dedicated tax advisory team.
Reporting directly to the managing partner, you will be responsible for providing tax advisory services to a range of clients in a client focused environment.
- Provide expert advice to clients on matters relating to Income tax, Capital Gains tax and Corporation tax
- Preparation and filing of tax returns
- Handling a portfolio of corporate and individual clients
- Carry out research work on tax legislation and providing this information to clients
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Hold an ACA or ACCA qualification with at least 1 years PQE
- Have Chartered Tax Advisor exams complete, part complete or have interest these exams
- Show strong experience in dealing with multiple clients across various backgrounds
- Possess a strong knowledge of Irish tax
- Be a strong communicator and show an appetite for developing a book of clients
This highly reputable firm offers excellent training and mentorship to accounting professionals who want a sucessful career in tax consultancy.
To register your interest in this role contact Conor Breen on 021 2300 300 or at email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Tax & Practice Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300