Site Engineer - Cork City
- BBBH779083 Apr 13, 2021 Competitive
A fantastic opportunity with an established residential and commercial main contractor looking for a site engineer for the Cork City area
Our client has been in operation for more than 60 years in the Munster area. They maintain a good reputation of customer service and satisfaction on projects in various sectors. They require a site engineer with good setting out experience to help them manage residential and commercial projects in Cork City.
- Report to Project Manager / Senior Engineer
- Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Carry out and instruct in Setting out and levelling the site
- Comply with safety regulations on all equipment and health and safety regulations of the site
- Accurate record keeping and ability to interpret drawings and specifications essential
- Assist with General admin, management of all staff on site
- Maintain good working relationship with the Site Management team
- Co-ordinate subcontractors work
- Degree qualified Engineer
- 2-4+ years experience (preferably with a main contractor)
- Strong Setting Out/Levels experience
- Building experience - Commercial/Industrial/Residential
- Knowledge of BIM an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300