- JN -012024-1954505
- Jan 22, 2024
Elevate Your Career as a Supply Planning Leader!
Looking to revolutionize the world of supply chain management? We have the perfect opportunity for you
As our clients enterprise continues its dynamic expansion, they are seeking an exceptional Senior Supply Planning Manager to join their elite team in a permanent capacity.
In this pivotal position, the Senior Supply Planning Manager will wield influence in assessing the performance of the supply plan's execution in meeting demanding requirements. Engaging with key stakeholders such as the Production site lead, Production Line leads, Engineering leads, Financial site lead, Customer service lead, and IBP leads, the successful candidate will be instrumental in crafting and delivering a cutting-edge integrated supply plan for the franchise's defined scope.
- Financial Management:
- Evaluate supply plan financially in collaboration with finance.
- Ensure leadership understanding of financial implications on operational targets and budgets.
- Core Supply Processes:
- Deploy and monitor core supply processes: Master resource planning, Capacity Planning, Demand and Supply execution, and Safety stocks.
- Franchise Executive Supply Review:
- Contribute to the Franchise Executive Supply review.
- Communicate plant/3PL capability to meet demand signals and associated implications.
- Continuous Improvement:
- Own and drive continuous improvement in supply planning processes.
- Adhere to defined standards and business models for the franchise.
- Strategic Insight:
- Provide insight to manufacturing leadership for future capital investment in capacity planning.
- Identify opportunities for cost and cash improvement.
- Production and Procurement Oversight:
- Ensure production and procurement align with the Supply plan.
- Monitor and measure any deviations, fostering a balanced scorecard approach on KPIs.
- Risk Management and Communication:
- Act as a knowledge center for proactively communicating supply risks.
- Mitigate back order issues within span of control, covering both in-house production and 3rd party purchasing.
- KPI Management:
- Track, communicate, and take corrective actions on KPIs.
- Report deviations to leadership in a timely manner.
- People Management:
- Manage people resources in the specific plant.
- Develop, coach, and ensure capability of team members, including performance management.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- Monitor Supply Plan Attainment, Safety Stock Health, Capacity Utilization, Backorder and Lead Time levels, and plant operational cost targets.
Join in this exciting journey as you redefine excellence in supply chain management. Apply now and be a part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement. Let your talent shine and make a lasting impact on our organization and the industry as a whole
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Recruitment Consultant