Regulatory Affairs Scientist
- BBBH812715 Apr 11, 2022 €50k - €70k
Are you a Regulatory Affairs position open to an excellent opportunity with a Major Cork based Pharma company. Strong salary & Hybrid working on offer
Regulatory Affairs Specialist/ Scientist
Are you a Regulatory Affairs professional with 2 years experience in the Pharma industry seeking a change? Do you want to be part of a team with a good culture and strong tenure? I am working with a really sought after Pharma company who are seeking to add an experienced candidate to the RA team. You will be involved in Submissions and Post Approval Changes across Large and Small Molecule product.
What does this role involve?
- You will oversee the preparation and documentation of specified regulatory submissions
- You can provide regulatory leadership and direction for products listed as primary responsibilities
- Develop, plan and execute appropriate regulatory strategies and priorities through effective partnership with other departments
- Manage submission timelines, monitor approval status and communicate change status to interested personnel in a timely manner
- Will have a good understanding of existing and emerging pharmaceutical & biotech-related regulations
What does it require?
- Right to work in Ireland - Sponsorship not available
- Degree in Sceince or related discipline
- 2+ years experience with Reg Submissions AND Post Approval Changes in the Pharma Sector
- Startup is Desired but not essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Science & Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300