- BBBH805932 Apr 01, 2022 Competitive
A perfect opportunity for someone who wants to join a small and collaborative organisation where they can get involved in all aspects of Quality
I am delighted to work alongside a Cork food manufacturer to support them finding a dynamic and enthusiastic QC / QA Technician to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding and long established food business and you will get great exposure across Branded and Own label products as this company supplies both into the Irish and UK market.
This individual will participate in the development and maintenance of the Quality and Food Safety systems. Within a fast-paced and engaging environment, you and your colleagues will be responsible for providing a high level of Quality Control, Quality Assurance and Technical support.
- Microbiological, chemical and physical testing in accordance with agreed programme.
- Maintain microbiological, chemical and organoleptic analytical records.
- Maintain of good laboratory practice.
- Problem solving/Trouble shooting and follow up on out of specification results.
- Ensure raw material and finished product evaluation and verification is completed as required.
- Update and review of SOPs, procedures, record sheets and quality documentation as assigned.
- Carry out internal audits to ensure Quality System compliance.
- Document control and maintenance of the Quality Management System.
- Participate in customer and compliance audits.
- Implement Quality improvement initiatives.
- Manage queries and complaints from customers in a timely manner.
- Administer customer specifications on online platforms.
- Provide technical support to the sales team.
- Third level qualification in Food or Nutritional Science.
- Minimum 18 months experience in similar role in the food industry
- A high level of attention to detail. Ability to provide accurate and consistent work.
- Highly organised with an ability to manage tasks and time effectively.
- Numerical ability to record, interpret and analyse key process data.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools.
- Fluency in the spoken and written English language.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Internal Auditor training completed and HACCP certified would be highly advantageous.
If you feel this role matches your skill set, or if you would like to talk about this role in more detail then reach out to Kellie today on firstname.lastname@example.org or 021 2300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Engineering Recruitment - Quality & Validation
353 (0) 21 2300300