Principal Information Security Analyst
- BBBH811922 Apr 01, 2022 Competitive
I have a new role available with a Cork based client of mine who are seeking a Principal Information Security Analyst to join their Security team.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Corporate Security Team and assist in various operational activities.
A hybrid model will be adopted going forward for this role, so candidates must be willing to travel to the office in cork weekly.
Please see below some of the responsibilities and the required experience:
- Drive the Corporate Security Program based on the NIST CSF - Identify, Detect, Protect, Respond and Recover.
- Develops, publishes, and maintains a comprehensive organisation-wide information privacy and security plans, policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Identify and Monitor the Corporate Networks.
- Analyse network traffic to identify anomalies and test information security controls for weaknesses.
- Runs the vulnerability management program for corporate and cloud infrastructure.
- Lead and execute a Compliance program focused on PCI data handling.
- Track, document and address PCI compliance gaps and manage the annual PCI audit.
- Respond to threats by taking mitigating actions to contain the activity and minimise damage. Participate in risk assessments and breach readiness exercises for incident management.
- Research emerging threats and work with the Security Operations Centre (SOC).
- 5+ of experience in Information Security
- Experience in developing content in Splunk - searches, alerts (including POC and tuning), dashboards, Apps.
- Experience of Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) tools (Splunk).
- Experience in Endpoint security and vulnerability management tools.
- Previous experience with end to end PCI audit compliance is plus
- Experience in Email Security and running phishing campaign
- Working knowledge in Incident Management
- Experience in supporting PCI compliance and GDPR programs is a plus.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300