- JN -012024-1954508
- Jan 22, 2024
Elevate Your Career as a Supply Chain Planner
We have an exciting new 12 month contract role with a leading FMCG company here in Cork. This is a brilliant opportunity for you to move into the FMCG world and develop your skills in Supply Chain Planning in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience in production & supply chain planning.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple tasks and manage priorities.
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Manage the supply planning process, focusing on short term supply planning and inventory management of finished goods.
- Generate Short/Medium term master production scheduling and material requirement planning
- Work closely with the third-party planning team to ensure delivery of customer service, stock and cost requirements
- Deliver the business supply planning process, particularly the annual supply planning process, to ensure a robust supply plan is issued to the manufacturing sourcing units, third party and sourcing teams for volume and cost planning purposes.
- Maintain Master Data integrity in the system
- Achieving Working Capital Targets for Finished Goods
- New Product Introduction
- Manage Rework - work with PLI to rework returns and manage credits through the system
- Process customers rolling 12-month purchase demand plans into a rolling 12 month make plan.
- Monitor finished goods stocks, sales, and production orders to achieve required finished goods days on hand (DOH) targets and mitigate out of stock situations.
- Forecast, monitor and report on data, typically financial value, production tonnage and litre quantity.
- Process new product introduction demand in a timely manner to achieve Customer launch targets.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Recruitment Consultant