You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH799983 Dec 15, 2021 Competitive
An East Cork client of Morgan McKinley are seeking an experienced Payroll candidate with HR experience to join their team on am 11 month contract basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a strong company and gain experience across a broad finance function aswell as Human Resources.
- Process payroll related information from multiple sources
- Respond to employee inquiries and requests regarding payroll matters
- Partake in HR duties along with other members of staff
- Assure pay is calculated according to company policy and in accordance with government regulations and tax legislation
- Review payroll audit reports, team members input, and payroll register to ensure accuracy
- Interpret company policies and government regulations affecting payroll procedures
- 1-2 years Payroll experience
- Experience or Exposure to HR activities
- IPASS qualified desirable but not essential
- Excellent numerical abilities and Excel skills
- Enthusiastic and teamwork focused and work on own initiative
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300