- Cork City
- JN -012024-1954395
- Jan 19, 2024
We are delighted to be working with a progressive and award-winning Accountancy Practice, based in Cork, in relation to a full -time Payroll Administrator position.
We are looking for an enthusiatic person with at least a year's payroll experience and an understanding of Irish PAYE and PRSI, to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to work on a large-scale payroll for multiple clients.
- Ensure accurate and timely end to end processing of both monthly and weekly payrolls
- Complete control checks prior to transmitting the final monthly payment
- Maintaining the payroll systems for new employees, leavers, annual leave, absences, etc
- ROS administration in particular requirements for PAYE modernisation
- Assist with maintaining employee receivable records.
- You will be responsible for Generating various payroll and time card reports.
- Dealing with questions and problems from clients regarding payroll issue.
- Assist with general ledger account reconciliation, and payroll analytical reviews.
- Reports directly to Payroll Manager
- 2 year + payroll experience, dealing with weekly and monthly payroll for multiple clients
- IPASS qualified preferred but not essential
- Understanding of Irish PAYE and PRSI
- SAGE Micropay and Brightpay experience an advantage
- Previous experience with large payrolls would also be advantageous.
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database etc
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organization, accuracy, and attention to detail.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment