Manufacturing Support Specialist
- BBBH811323 Mar 29, 2022 Competitive
Exciting opportunity to work as a Manufacturing Support Specialist for a leading Pharmaceutical company located in Cork.
This is a long term hourly rate contract role.
- Responsible for first line trouble-shooting of the day to day activities within Cell Culture.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of the commercial and clinical manufacturing processes and process optimization.
- Monitoring and reporting of process performance using statistical process control.
- Troubleshooting of DCS (e.g Delta V) and PLC control systems.
- Investigating and resolving Deviations raised within the Manufacturing Department.
- Support of Commissioning and Qualification activities.
- Troubleshooting of Media Preparation, filtration and storage
Education & Experience:
- A relevant third level qualification in either Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Science or Engineering.
- 2 years or more experience working in a regulated environment.
- Experience of DCS (e.g. Delta V), SCADA and PLC systems.
For more information on the role please feel free to contact our specialist engineering recruiter Alex Doyle by calling 021-230-0300 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300