- BBBH812088 Apr 04, 2022 €50k - €70k
A sought after company in Cork is hiring talent to the Chemistry group. Are you an experienced Analytical or Process Chemist seeking a move?
Lead Process Chemist
Morgan McKinley is delighted to be partnering with one of Corks leading Pharma manufacturing sites to add strong candidates to the Process & Analytical Chemistry division. There are 3 roles open within this group purely based in business growth and product demand. If you are a process or analytical chemist open to opportunities in Cork I would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be involved in initiatives, analytical technology transfers and troubleshooting for the company's
internal and external global manufacturing network
The role in brief:
- Provide scientific & business leadership to ensure development projects are supported with appropriate technology solutions
- Design and execution of laboratory experimentation, interpretation of data to drive experimental plans and ability to utilize electronic tools (electronic notebook and analytical software) to gather and document information.
- Provide scientific and technical oversight to staff to solve challenging problems
- Strategy to drive scientific advancement and business efficiency.
- Apply highly specialised analytical skills to support chemical process development,
pilot plant demonstrations and full-scale qualification/commercial batches.
- A Masters or PhD in analytical chemistry combined with 5+ years' relevant analytical chemistry
experience in the pharmaceutical industry, ideally with a background in analytical method development
● Be recognized as a strong scientific leader within analytical chemistry discipline -
expert knowledge in a range of analytical techniques including but not limited to
HPLC, UPLC, GC, GCMS, SFC, KF.
● Experience of method validation and method transfers, including the generation and
review of validation protocols and reports.
● Innovative and creative approach to problem solving (both business & scientific),
with ability to impact and influence within PDC and outside of the department.
If you have a Chemistry Qualification and you are interested in QC, Analytical Chemistry or Process Chemistry positions reach out to Michelle O'Sullivan in Morgan McKinley - A principal consultant who focuses on Science and QC positions.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Science & Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300