- JN -012024-1954142
- Jan 16, 2024
Working with a leader in the healthcare sector, I am looking for a Business Analyst to oversee a project and lead two others!
An exciting opportunity has opened for a Senior Business Analyst - Team Lead to oversee the management of the Revenue Cycle BA Team and handle the implementation and maintenance of payment agreements across all
sites within the group.
This is a two year fixed term contract with a hybrid working model - 3 days on-site.
Ideally you will have previous experience in either a healthcare or health insurance setting.
- Continuously update and improve the Billing module as stakeholder plans change and requirements evolve.
- Promote a reliable and uniform approach to billing across all sites allows for consistent and accurate reporting.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of overall revenue reporting requirements for each site.
- Systematically maintain the master data management for all services. In turn ensuring accurate Charge Capture by working with all departments and reviewing processes with key stakeholders as required.
- As Team Lead you will manage Time and Attendance
- Conduct Performance Reviews
- Provide Support and Training
- Detail prioritisation of work to the team.
- Responsible for individual tasks and targets, particularly: Pricing changes/updates, Create new companies/Policies/editing existing agreements, Proactively identifying issues and corrections for all sites
- This position ensures that services are delivered in accordance with regulatory, quality and financial standards.
- Develop an understanding of all relevant Systems and their interfaces
- Provide end user training where required and documentation
- Work with the IT BA team to advise on and develop work processes for end user departments in order to maximise system usage.
- Work with Data Warehouse team and users to verify data and refine reports.
- Assist and support the IT BA team on issues where this roles knowledge is necessary
- Provide BA support when the need arises (Process Changes, System Upgrades, complex system issues/requests)
- Provide training and transfer of knowledge to other members of the organisation from both group environments.
- Identify and work on opportunities to develop the existing systems to optimise business processes and add value to existing workflow mechanisms.
- Development work processes with end user departments in order to maximise the efficiencies and use of the system.
- Work closely within Revenue Cycle team to improve claim submission process from both accuracy and timely perspective.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Manager | IT Recruitment