Junior Quantity Surveyor - West Cork
- BBBH771295 Mar 29, 2021 Competitive
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a construction company in Cork working on a commercial project with a start date due to commence in the coming weeks.
Junior Quantity Surveyor
Cork/ West Cork
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a construction company in Cork working on commercial and residential projects.
- Assist with tender submittals & prequalification, working to tight deadlines.
- Prepare monthly interim valuations with Senior QS.
- Procuring subcontractors /Suppliers for various elements of works, negotiating packages, and agreeing final accounts.
- Review and approve invoices from subcontractors/Suppliers weekly.
- On site measuring as the works proceed
- Tracking of variations on site and reporting to the Senior QS for immediate issue to Client for approval
- Ensuring that purchase orders for materials, labour, and sub-contractors are placed as agreed for upcoming projects.
- Correspondence with clients and their representatives
- A degree in Quantity Surveying
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to use your own initiative and manage workload in a timely way
- Skilled in IT and MS Office Suite
- Problem solving skills
- Methodical way of thinking
If this sounds like you then get in touch today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment