- JN -012024-1954186
- Jan 17, 2024
My client, a well-known global brand, has an exciting opportunity for an IT Support to join their team.
This an onsite role and the successful candidate will act as the IT Support across all functions of the business with responsibility for solving issues, driving improvements for infrastructure and application support and service delivery as well as ensuring all software, hardware and equipment are updated, and security protected.
You will also have the opportunity to get involved in exciting projects for new digital initiatives. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years' experience in an IT support role. This role is also open to IT graduates, but a solid college placement would be necessary to be considered.
Key responsibilities include.
- Front line daily Support
- Hardware Administration and Replacement
- Network Administration and Maintenance
- Applications Support
- Consulting with Third Party Vendors
- Project Support
- Disaster Recovery
- Future proofing systems and applications
- Cyber Security support and implementation
Key requirements include;
- A minimum 1-2 years' experience in an IT support role
- Experience with computer hardware, software, operations
- Competent in the use of Office 365
- Passion for a challenge and aptitude for change in a fast-paced 24/7 environment
Please reach out directly to discuss the role and opportunity in further detail.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | Technology Recruitment