You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
H&S Officer - Cork
- BBBH810009 Apr 05, 2022 Competitive
An Irish property developers is looking for an H&S officer to manage the health and safety on residential construction sites.
24 Month Contract
Reporting into the H&S Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Ensure the provision of a safe and productive work environment
- Continuously improve the Health and Safety standards
- Monitor and enforce the implementation of a Health and Safety management System
- Identify site hazards and ensure they are addressed in the site documentation and in a practical manner
- Ensure site folders and statutory records are being maintained
- Assist site management to comply with statutory H&S requirements
- Assist H&S manager to develop and implement risk assessments and improvements of the safe systems at work
- Assist in ensuring contractor compliance onsite
- Enforce site specific disciplinary procedures
- Carry out H&S auditing on site
- Contribute to accident and incident investigation
- Contribute to Toolbox talks
- Identify training needs for personnel and contractors
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Must hold a qualification in Occupational Health and Safety
- Member of IOSH (Institute of Occupational Safety and Health) preferred
- Able to chair and deliver Health and Safety meetings and presentations
If this sounds like you then apply online now or email email@example.com to find out more.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.