Health and Safety Officer
- BBBH801123 Dec 06, 2021 €40k - €50k
An excellent opportunity for a Health and Safety Officer to join a Manufacturing company in Cork. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting H&S on sites.
- Support the Health and Safety Manager in a range of duties across the site.
- Review H&S processes and policies and ensure all relevant documents are maintained and updated where necessary.
- Support all staff in delivering existing and new Health and Safety programs and initiatives.
- Assist with training needs and liaise with site supervisor.
- Ensure incidents are investigated, reported, and followed up with corrective actions.
- Adopt a hands-on approach to Health and Safety within the business unit while always promoting Health and Safety compliance.
- Communicate any issue or potential risk/breach to the Health and Safety Manager.
- Collaborate with Stakeholder where necessary.
- Promote Health and Safety campaigns, programmes, and competitions.
- Maintain regular reporting with Lean Centre H&S.
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Qualification in Health and Safety (Level 7 or 8).
- Proficient in computer skills.
- Manual handling experience.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300