Full Stack Software Engineer
- BBBH784597 Jun 11, 2021 Competitive
Full stack engineer required with mid level experience for US technology company looking to expand its operations in Cork City
Looking to speak with mid-level full stack software engineers for an exciting opportunity that offers a full remote working environment. A US multinational company building out their Cork operations.
By joining this team, you will have the scope to shape the architecture and design as part of a fast-paced, talented agile development team. We need strong, experienced and enthusiastic developers who are excited to learn and work with new technologies in a collaborative work environment.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in a mid level development role
- Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Computer Science
- Recent experience developing web applications using a modern framework, preferably React and Node.js
- Experience building RESTful APIs (Node preferred, but any backend language is acceptable)
- Experience with CSS and/or CSS pre-processors (like SASS)
- Knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL databases and their uses, in particular Druid
Nice to have
- Experience developing frontend components in isolation (e.g. using Storybook)
- Having a passion for technology, you want to lead the development of application features.
- collaborate on requirements, feature design, best coding and testing practices, as well as
- Continuous delivery
- Working knowledge in Jenkins and AWS
- Having worked as part of an Agile team, helped improve workflow and process.
- Good expertise in building and managing automated build, test, deployment environments.
If you would like to have a confidential chat about this role, contact me today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300