- Cork City
- JN -112023-1951789
- Jan 19, 2024
Are you an EHS Professional with experience in a regulated manufacturing background. Looking to progress your career. Apply for more info
- Collate annual site training plan and ensure it is actioned within
- Updating & providing training on Safety Statement
- Co-ordinate activities of H&S related teams e. First Responders, Safety Committee & Fire Drill Teametc.
- Create a culture of 'Safety First' on
- Continually evaluate procedures to monitor and analyze course effectiveness and update curriculum as needed.
- Manage and maintain in-house safety training.
- Maintain an Injury Prevention Program
- Conducts internal auditing of safety practices, conditions, and hazards
- Maintains SDS documents and ensures proper distribution to affected
- Management of First Response activities to include training and upkeep of safety
- Develop and Maintain risk assessment
- Develop contractor management program and monitor
- Ensures fire safety is practiced including evacuation plans, drills, and extinguisher
- Conducts regular safety training by personal presentation and by use of safety training
- Recommends and maintains effective signage for emphasis upon safety
- Ensures direct and timely communication of safety concerns to the Operations Manager
- Conducts accident investigations, complete accident reports, and follows-up on safety related corrective actions.
- Recommends recognition and safety initiative programs to management
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned by management
- Maintains knowledge of current safety regulations and industry standard safety measures
Educational Requirements & Skills
- Associates Degree in Health & Safety equivalent experience (BS Degree preferred)
- 1 -2 years of experience in management of safety programs in food, supplement, or medical products manufacturing preferred
- A working knowledge of basic safety regulations; familiarity with EU and Irish Regulations
- Experience and skills in effective communication with managers
- Effective problem-solving skills; ability to analyze assignable causes and help define and implement corrective measures
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Life Sciences & Engineering Recruitment