Audit Senior - Leading Accountancy Practice
- BBBH778859 Apr 01, 2021 Competitive
Are you an experienced Auditor looking for an opportunity to work within a leading practice and looking to continue to broaden your skill set? Click the link below to find out more.
Morgan McKinley are working with a market leading accounting firm in Cork who are looking for a Qualified Accountant to join their Audit and Financial Advisory team.
- Audit of leading Irish and International companies across a variety of sectors
- Design and implementation of audit plans
- Act as a point of contact with clients to require necessary information
- Review of Financial Statements
- Ensure compliance with internal and external procedures
- Assist in the management of the relationships with key clients
- Manage a team of accountants
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Hold an ACCA/ ACA / CPA Qualification
- Strong technical knowledge
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with experience in prioritising multiple deadlines
- Be a skilled communicator, with experience in working as a team and in dealing with clients directly
- Audit experience across multiple sectors
For more information on this and similar roles contact Daniel Griffin on 021 2300 300 or email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300