Accounts Payable Specialist
- BBBH777347 Apr 08, 2021 Competitive
Great opportunity to join an established Finance Team here in Cork within their Accounts Payable Team. 3 years experience working in Accounts Payable is required for this role.
- To ensure accurate processing, matching and reconciliation of supplier invoices
- Communicate with creditors daily regarding payments, statements and queries arising and follow through to resolution
- Completion of monthly creditor reconciliations
- Knowledge of RCT
- Prepare supplier payments for authorisation by the Accounts Payable Manager
- Assist and report to the Accounts Payable Manager
- Ensure compliance and accurate reporting.
- Carry out any other ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong communication, organisational and multitasking capabilities
- Discretion at all times in relation to sensitive, private, and confidential information
- Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines, particularly at month end.
- Excellent attention to detail
- 3 Years' experience in a Accounts Payable Position in a fast-paced company
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very strong IT skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity get in touch today with your CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300