Accounting Manager role with a global tech company based in Cork. This is a perfect opportunity for a senior qualified accountant looking to take the next step in their career
Morgan McKinley are delighted to be working with a leading tech company in Cork, looking for a senior manager to join their Accounting Team. The job incumbent will play a key role in supporting Accounting and Reporting ensuring accuracy, operational efficiency and timely delivery of financials.
* Responsible for Monthly P&L reporting to the Controller, VP Finance and Member Finance teams including variance analysis vs Plan and Forecasts.
* Preparation & ownership with Controller of monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process for Operating Expenses.
* Ownership of the balance sheet of the UK entities with the support of various global teams based in the overseas
* Ensure the integrity of the accounts is maintained correctly by our shared service global partner teams.
* Drive adjustment as required in the maintenance and review of all financial reporting records including general ledger, payroll, accounts payable and fixed asset systems. Liaise with various teams that will action adjustment requests and changes to the accounting records.
* Review invoice supplier billings for fees and rebates
* Serve as primary point of contact for Finance and Accounting teams.
* Preparation of the UK GAAP Financial Statements for Controller & VP Finance
* Serve as a lead point of contact for the UK GAAP external audit.
* Support the Controller & PSaS for the US GAAP external audit
* Update SOX narratives as processes evolve
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field Qualified Accountant
* At least 5 years post qualified experience Beneficial to have multinational experience in a pharmaceutical or tech company
* Strong communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
* Proven analytical skills
* Ability to work effectively with others to accomplish goals
* Demonstrate ability to explore options and make choices to support the business through collaboration and personal drive
* Disciplined in planning and execution to achieve goals
* Project planning, organizational, teamwork and interpersonal skills
* Experience partnering with IT for self-developed technology solutions
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.