- JN -122023-1952872
- Jan 05, 2024
- €30k - €40k
Our client a well established manufacturing company based in Shannon are seeking to hire a Production Operative on a permanent basis
- Open minded and prepare to take part in setting of new organization.
- Willingness to take more responsibilities and grow together.
- Ability to work in three shifts scheme in future.
- Understanding and ability to follow procedures.
- Good teamwork player with high communication skills
- Capability for high engagement and understanding of goals settled for team.
- Configuring machines and equipment and preparing them for work.
- Daily operation of the machine, controlling settings and parameters.
- Ensuring an appropriate level of product quality and safety.
- Implementation and following company standards.
- Performing daily duties based on received guidelines.
- Carrying tasks in accordance with the work schedule.
- Regular checking of technical condition of operated devices.
- Detecting faults and breakdowns, and then reporting them.
- Maintaining cleanliness of machines and their surroundings.
- Taking part in projects focused on continues improvement and waste reduction including initiation of such activities.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment