- JN -112023-1950518
- Nov 07, 2023
This is a super opportunity for an experienced Marketer to to join this global leader in high performance insulation and building envelopes solutions as their Sports Sponsorship Manager.
Role: Sports Sponsorship Manager
The successful candidate will report directly into the Head of Brand Communications and will work in a small but dynamic, fast-paced and creative team who work with global marketing teams to tell the company's story globally.
- Responsible for ensuring that the company's sports sponsorship programme delivers maximum value for their brand and business, by working closely and creatively with their teams/athletes and their global sales and marketing teams to deliver outstanding experiences and campaigns.
- Build close relationships with the Irish teams and athletes that the company sponsors, and will be fully responsible for creating, supporting and executing activation programmes for them in Ireland and in key markets around the world.
- Ensure that the contractual obligations are met for their Irish sponsorships in a way that adds maximum value to their brand and business .
- Manage and coordinate unforgettable events, unique customer experiences, and creative social media campaigns.
- Support the global marketing teams with a growing range of sports sponsorships around the world including creating guidelines; setting up a network across their marketing teams and creating activations for those athletes and teams when they travel elsewhere around the world.
- Manage a PR and social media campaign for all their global sports sponsorships and set up and manage a reporting programme to ensure that contractual obligations are met, and to demonstrate return on sponsorship investment.
- 5+ years of experience in similar roles.
- Self-driven individual with a passion for sports, both grassroots and professional.
- You will have a strong sense of personal responsibility, be an excellent communicator, written and verbal, across all levels of the business and be able to multitask in deadline driven tasks in this challenging role.
- Excellent people and relationship building skills along with event management and social media experience.
- Attention to detail is essential as is the ability to work on your own initiative.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | Marketing Recruitment