You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH801189 Dec 07, 2021 Competitive
Credit Controller required for a large brand based near Slough, hybrid working pattern, paying up to £29,000 plus benefits
Seeking a Credit Controller to join a large brand, based near Slough on a hybrid working pattern. Ideal role for an experienced Credit Controller with expertise in query resolution.
- Proactively manage customers to ensure agreed payment terms are being met
- Provide regular updates on debt activity reporting on all accounts with analysis and commentary
- Monitor customers' payment performance
- Assisting in preparation of collection reporting documentation
- Prepare and recommend accounts for escalation in a timely manner
- Maintain minimum call service standard
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Credit Control experience
- Query resolution expertise
- Use of Excel - Vlook-ups, pivots level
- Ability to take initiative with confidence and to challenge processes as required within remit
- Customer driven with the ability to collaborate with individuals at all levels of the business
- Calm and assured approach under pressure and have the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience of actively participating in a team environment, whilst demonstrating the capability to work independently
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Accounting and Finance Recruitment
+44 (0)1753 201 460