AML Compliance Manager - Belgium, Netherlands or Luxembourg
- BBBH778862 Mar 30, 2021 Competitive
Our Client, a Global Financial Institution based in Belgium, is currently looking for a AML Compliance Manager to join their team. The role will be fully remote working.
- We'll be looking for you to design, develop and deploy AML compliance programs for multiple financial institutions and agent partners.
- You'll oversee the main following activities: agent oversight program, SAR monitoring and oversight, local regulatory monitoring and reporting, Country Risk Analysis and country specific policies, procedures and training.
- You will be appointed as the Central Contact Point for the Benelux regulators.
- You will be the person who builds, reviews, and tests these programs to ensure they meet the regulatory standard across the region.
- You'll evaluate controls both internally and with our agent partners through analysis and support our partners in delivering our compliance programs. This will be done through continuous reviews and training sessions.
- You'll implement policies and procedures and work closely with the regional oversight teams who will help you achieve the consistency.
Fluency in Dutch AND English is required.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Compliance Recruitment
+44 207 092 0044