System and Network Engineer
- BBBH824867 Aug 10, 2022 HK$41k -45k pm
A comprehensive financial services institution, looking for a skilled and experienced System and Network Engineer to support the rapid growing business.
About the role
As a System and Network Engineer, you will be responsible for providing helpdesk services to internal users.
- Supervise L1/L2 support to IT infrastructure, including system & network.
- Provide helpdesk services to internal users.
- Monitor, manage and troubleshoot IT infrastructure in the HK office.
- Assistant IT infrastructure project implementation on the global and local scale.
- Support IT network security activities.
- IT inventory documentation and management.
- Driving security & workplace technology enhancement for the organization.
- Identify, evaluate and monitor external suppliers' services.
- Introduce and bring in the industry's up-to-date technology and best-practices.
- Identify areas for process improvement and make recommendations to Management.
- Act as a subject matter expert with limited supervision and guidance. Proactively advise the manager on IT solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree holder.
- At least 4 years of client services experience in the financial industry.
- Familiar with equities and derivatives. Knowledge of digital assets is advantageous.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Strong sense of responsibility and can take initiative to think and act one step ahead.
Delivery Consultant | Technology Recruitment