VP, FX/MM Settlement, Treasury Operations
Hong Kong SAR
- BBBH824638 Aug 09, 2022 Competitive
A globally reputable investment bank is looking for Settlement VP to support manage a small team treasury operation team Excellent team chemistry and supporting staffs
- Handle Treasury derivatives products' operations and settlements, related operational support and administrations as well as reporting.
- Monitoring of the RTGS intra-day liquidity.
- Process and settle the Derivatives trades (Interest Rate Swap, Cross Currency Swap, Currency Options, Futures, Cap/Floor & etc.);
- Monitor and control the operating risk factors and mitigate the operating risks;
- Administrate the settlement related activities like administration of trade counterpart records, AML processing, trades reconciliation, nostro accounts funds movement monitoring, trade confirmations tracing, trade repository reporting & etc.,
- Administrate and monitor the daily RTGS intra-day liquidity requirements,
- Participate in the Section's business development & operation enhancement projects
- Makes practical scheduling and time management for his/her team to complete deals/tasks before deadline;
- Nurtures the performance and potential of juniors by providing regular feedback/guidance;
- Respects for, and commits to, high standards of business conduct and integrity in promoting deals/projects, and conducting operations/reporting, etc.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking or related discipline;
- 5 years' relevant experience in handling full set of settlement operations of treasury derivatives transactions (Interest Rate Swap, Currency Swap, Currency Option, Futures, Cap/Floor & etc.) and structured products;
- 3 years' experience in team management and RTGS intra-day liquidity control and HKTR reporting monitoring and controlling
- Good experience in participating in new product and system development/ implementation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill with critical thinking mind-set
- Proficient in Microsoft Office / PC applications.
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Ryan Au at 3907 3970.
Senior Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment
+852 3907 3950