Vice President, FICC Business Finance & Control
Hong Kong SAR
- BBBH827324 Sep 02, 2022 Competitive
A top tier investment bank is looking for a candidate at VP level to join their Regional Finance & Control team focusing on FICC Business
The APAC FICC team carries out the Business Finance and Control (BFC) function in support of the regional LOB trading businesses primarily in Emerging Markets, Global Foreign Exchange, Credit and Rates.
The BFC core responsibilities include but not limited to the following functions:
- Valuation controls including Independent price verification and Valuation adjustment calculations
- P&L analysis
- Financial data analysis including Balance sheet, Expenses, Funding and Capital costs.
- Significant transaction review and substantiation
- Oversight on P&L production and month end close
- Provide guidance and insight based on the Financial data to Business to deliver responsible growth
- Assist Business partners in their responsibility for valuation control with independent challenges
- Understand end to end process and constantly challenge status quo for continuous improvements of control and efficiency
- Regulatory reporting and Financial disclosures to meet the U.S and local regulatory requirements
- Embrace control and governance
- Partner with Front Office, Technology, Risk Managers, Operations and Compliance to deliver sustainable strategic solution
- Previous large, complex financial services organization experiences performing valuation control with technical product expertise, preferably in FICC products.
- Analytical abilities to interpret and examine complex information and arrive at well-founded conclusions
- Demonstrate risk identification and management ability. Independent control mindset, attention to details,
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment. Ability to deal with multiple deadlines
- Strong communication, organization, presentation, documentation and leadership
- Demonstrated Financial acumen and problem solving ability
- Be innovative. Generate creative ideas
- Financial accounting knowledge.
- Excel, VBA, Microsoft office suite experiences
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Quantitative Finance or Mathematics. Master's degree, CFA, CPA preferred.
Managing Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment