System Analyst / Analyst Programmer (Java), 12m contract
- BBBH767647 Oct 06, 2020 Competitive
A top tier retail bank is now looking for System Analyst/ Analyst Programmer for AI big data project.
- Perform Systems analysis, evaluate and modify existing/new programs and systems
- Deliver and perform the analysis on graph database application
- Work closely with stakeholders, coordinate with the business units & prepare reports for consolidation
- Provide implementation and post-implementation support
- Ensure procedures and controls are properly followed
- Prepare and perform system test planning and execution tasks
- Degree holder in Computer Science/Mathematics/Finance or a related discipline
- Solid experience on Java
- Proficient in Cypher graph query language
- Good to have knowledge on Python
- Solid SDLC / Agile experience in large scale, preferably Banking system
- Independent and able to deliver quality results under tight schedule
- Good team player, strong communication and interpersonal skills
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Angela Tam at +852 3907 3945.