- Hong Kong SAR
- JN -082023-1944378
- Aug 03, 2023
An investment bank is looking for a Windows System Administrator to join the team, providing server BAU support. Budget up to 80k**
- As a Windows System Administrator, you will design, maintain and support Windows Servers, Active Directory, Virtualization, Microsoft SQL, and messaging infrastructure within the region.
- You will also deploy new infrastructures within the perimeter and do the level 1 control to comply with the group security standards and regulation guidelines.
- You would be required to communicate and work in partnership with both the business and global IT teams to continuously ensure technology stays current and relevant within the business.
- Support and maintain within the Asia perimeter, including but not limited to:
- Windows Servers, Active Directory management
- Deployment and management tools (BigFix, Powershell)
- Virtualization (VMWARE /VDI/ Citrix/Hyper-V)
- Messaging (Teams, Exchange, Airwatch)
- Cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Office 365)
- Lead and participate on projects, including but not limited to:
- Deployment of new application and servers
- Capacity upgrades and hardware renewal
- Software deployment / upgrades
- Security tool(Defender for endpoint, TrendMicro Apex)
- Data centre reshuffling / refit
- Report, follow up and escalate if necessary, any incident in a timely manner and ensure it has been logged
- Use and ensure any change and IT/user request are properly logged, followed up.
- Make sure the systems are monitored by our monitoring systems
- Provide and collect information to build some capacity planning reports within the covered perimeter
- Vendor management and relationship with procurement team
- Maintain an up to date inventory by doing regular checks
- Help to define the strategy related to their perimeter.
- 5 Years+ experiences in system administration
- Eligibility to work in local market
- Degree not essential, professional qualifications ie: VCP, MCSE, ITIL are an advantage.