Senior Procurement Manager (Governance and Policies)
- BBBH787194 May 03, 2022 Competitive
This large organisation has a very reputable procurement function and a sizable team. They are looking for a strong talent to join as Senior Procurement Manager (Governance and Policies).
This large organisation has a very reputable procurement function and a sizeable team. They are looking for a strong talent to join as Senior Procurement Manager (Governance and Policies).
- Set up corporate governance framework including procurement policy and procedures, procurement KPI and service-level agreement for both the group company and subsidiaries
- Make sure the successful implementation of governance model to enhance procurement process consistency and efficiency both the group company and subsidiaries
- Provide strategic advice to various procurement sections on various issues including supply availability and the quality is met
- Lead the function of the procurement compliance policies and contribute to mitigate the relevant risks
- Monitor procurement performance of different procurement sections
- Bachelor degree and ideally with a relevant qualification
- A minimum of 15-20 years of relevant experience gained from large companies
- Solid experience in governance, compliance, policies and data analytics across multiple procurement sections
- Good command of English and Chinese (Putonghua and Cantonese).
- Prior China experience is a plus
- Candidates with lesser experience will be considered as Manager
To apply online, please click the "Apply" button below. For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact David Yung on +3907 3932 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Finance and Accounting opportunities please visit our website: http://www.morganmckinley.com.hk/accounting-jobs
Director | Commerce and Industry and Project Delivery
+852 3907 3932