- BBBH785448 Aug 05, 2021 Competitive
A European investment bank is looking for a Project Manager to join their Global Markets PMO. It is a Regaional role with exposure to work with the Head Office.
About the company
Our client is a European investment bank
About the role
The Project Manager will be in charge to deploy Innovation Projects to the Regional Operations Teams under Global Markets, related to the usage of new technologies, participate to optimisation studies, ensure market and regulatory watch around innovation topics.
- Participate actively to the technology watch to detect new ideas and technologies that could apply to COO teams.
- Carry out studies on existing set-up in order to find areas for optimization.
- In charge with the rest of the team to keep the link with Head-Office to share Asia progress, share best practices and propose new ideas in terms of Project implementation.
- Coordinate actions between Operations teams in Asia and all stakeholders (IT, Compliance, Legal,…).
- Deploy Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and AI solutions for Operations department in Asia.
- Be in charge of PMO activities (planning, reporting, dashboard and progress reports, etc.).
- Be able to communicate frequently around new ideas and technologies to keep an innovative mindset within OPC teams.
- Deploy new global initiatives coming from Head-Office (Technology and Client Culture wise) as well as proposing new ideas for Asia innovation development (AI / Data analytics, BPA…).
- Collect and formalize user business requirements, draft test cases and provide support to the users when implementing a project.
- Prepare and implement Change Management plans for Operations teams.
- Master degree holders, with academic background in corporate banking, Finance, IT or relevant discipline
- Strong interest in technologies and client-oriented person
- Strong Project Management skills, previous roles driving innovation projects
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills with ability to provide solutions
- Self-motivated and independent with a strong sense of commitment and responsibility
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Regan Lo at 3907 3944.
Senior Consultant | Financial Services Operations Recruitment