Peoplesoft HCM Specialist
- BBBH814984 May 06, 2022 Competitive
Excellent career opportunity for a Peoplesoft HCM Specialist to join a renowned bank in Hong Kong, responsible for the development of Human Resources Management Systems...
- Manage the development of Human Resources Management Systems to meet current and future business needs
- Serve as the liaison between HR and IT departments to provide leadership in defining business systems requirements. Lead the project team through the evaluation of the baseline requirements, define data and create detailed business or functional requirements documents
- Develop, derive and clarify functional specifications for system related projects to ensure business needs are identified and communicated and to ensure IT system developers understand the business requirements. Confer periodically with both HR users and IT system developers throughout the lifecycle of assigned projects to track progress, identify changes and to ensure changes are communicated to both HR users and IT system developers
- Develop and provide regular and ad-hoc human resources MIS reports for different business requirements
- Develop Access or Excel VBA assistant programs to streamline business process and accommodate ad-hoc business requirements
- Degree holder in Information Technology or a related discipline
- At least 3 years data analysis experience in HR function, project management experience with responsibility from preparation to completion of HR systems
- Familiar with PeopleSoft HCM system is a privilege
- Excellent programming with Hyperion, MS Access and Excel VBA
- Sound PC knowledge including MS word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin is a privilege; and
- Pleasant, detailed-oriented, able to work independently and willing to accept responsibilities
If you possess all the above and you are keen to explore, then please apply immediately by following the link!
Any questions, please feel free to contact Katrina Wang at 3907 3979.
Managing Consultant | Technology Recruitment